Sunday, June 03, 2007

Crappy Chicken :(

After cooking a really good chicken curry about 2-3 days ago, I tried making it again today and I sucked bigtime! Its been long since I have cooked something crappy.
It took me ages(2.5 hrs) to make it(damn it, it was just a curry!) The amount of ginger was a tad bit too much and the curry was diluted. Far from the perfect curry that I used to make in the past. Nothing irritates me more than a bad cooking session!
I feel that my cooking has gone down a bit over the time. I literally felt like 'officially' giving up cooking. It was cute of everyone that no one criticized it.
I think I am cribbing a lot as usual....

4 comments:

silentword said...

arreee.... u hvnt let me critisize it yet :D :P hehehe dont giv up on cookin.... wht wud ur tobe do in tht case??? :D :P

Anonymous said...

i do. it was the crappiest chicken i have ever eaten! :P

Shreyas said...

u cribbing cos??? u cooked crap... i ate panyatla flower with salt and garam masala in the water as well and hot and piping tooo... u have no clue how bad ppl can cook.... ur just gettin irritated cos of other issues on hand....

Chaitu.. said...

I agree with shreyas..
a couple of days back I cooked spagetti with full enthusiasm.. was cooking after quite sometime.. I started the adventure to realise I had no milk and no vegetables around.. went shopping got a couple of things and all.. it took more than four hours from deciding to cook till it the cooking was supposedly done.. and yea, it turned out patttttthettttttttttic! :-(


Chaitu..