Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lazy Weekend

I think this was one of the very few long weekends that I spent in Buffalo. My NJ plans were thwarted by fever and I ended up in Buffalo.
The whole Saturday was spent in the bed while reading stuff and watching crappy movies. When you randomly choose movies,I wonder why u always end up choosing a boring one.
Movies,books and Niagara falls is what I would sum up the weekend was. Parag had come to Buffalo with his VT gang. I played 'The Guide' again and had fun with them. At times, its real fun to hang out with random people.
Monday was the shopping day. Did a lot of random shopping...splurged a lot.
It was nice to sing at the top of the voice. It was nice to dance at the random songs.All in all... it was nice doing nothing...

2 comments:

Shreyas said...

oh my my...u r so becomin seinfeldish.... awesome... i wanna achive nothingness in life tooo

Anonymous said...

hmm.....so that was the interesting weekend huh? :D
Apropos to nothing - do you always write 2 posts together? :)