Thursday, February 15, 2007

4.22 pm

..........and the time doesn't seem to pass. Waiting for 5.00 pm so that I can break free n eat Maggi :D
In the morning, I didn't feel like I have woken up. Had a shot of coffee which had its required effect. I have been working since then. Now, not a single line of the code seems to work. Now my stressed out mind( and hands too!) is crawling around the web reading crappy things like 'How to remove coffee stains' etc. Not a single person worth talking(note that!) is online. I have always noted that whenever you are busy working, every single person on all your messengers would ping you. But they just seem to disappear when time doesn't seem to pass. Not even a spam mail is hitting my inbox.
20 more minutes of such agony...and then..Maggi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee! Aren't such things just so great to look forward to?

Shreyas said...

maggi@5 is better thn maggi @ 4 22??

who says tht??? i challenge it... maggi is lovable anytime anyplace...

Chaitu.. said...

hehehehehehe




hahahaaahaaaaa

is all my reaction was on reading the post.....