Friday, June 09, 2006

Returnin' Blues....

Only 10 days left to go back to Buffalo! I hate the feeling. :( It feels as if every evenig is laughing at me and telling me "1 day less now!".
After staying with the whole family for almost 1 month, its very difficult to go back to a place where you know not many ppl would be that good with you. Everyone is pampering me so much here.
Last time when I came here, I had a reason to go back. I had not yet completed the degree then. But now I feel "why I am going back? Is going back really worth? My whole family is here in India and work opportunities there are equally good."
But I agree that I should get an experience of US work culture and few senti reasons r holding me back. Its always a compromise between ur loved ones and ur professional life. Life is anyways compromises.
"Its not always rainbows and butterflies but compromises that moves us along....."
I think the I am unnecessarily getting so senti over going back. I know I would be happy there too. Just discussed this with Prasad so I thought I shld post. Its just the blues that r hitting me real bad.
"Thats why they call it the blues.............."

2 comments:

Shreyas said...

hmm this is normal .. change is inevitable but our mind gets into a comfort zone... to inertia jugaarun kuthe pan jaane vaait vatate...

rākeśvara said...

well I am in the same situation.
I am going home next week; but have a semester left so have to come back.

I swear I am not going to stay here long. Its just not worth it; esp in the long run.