Monday, March 06, 2006

Roobaroo.....roshni se

Oh wow! I feel so nice today! So nice that I finally remembered that I have a blog!
Last week in particular wasnt very good...the later part of it rather. Had a midterm...studied veryyy nicely. The midterm was OK but felt nice about the way I studies.
I got totally bogged down by few things in the later part of the last week. Felt very weak and confused as if I was looking at everything without my specs!
Good that I have come out of everything. I always knew I would. I know how strong I am and now it feels so good to come back :)
I am even becoming more desciplined. Getting all work done nicely as decided. Feeling so sure about myself ! Its one of those days when u know that nothing can ever go wrong with you and every step u take will lead u to your goal for sure.
Seems like I hv put my specs back on! hehehe :)

No comments: