Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Back on the blogosphere for the nth time!

Well, I had totally decided to retire from blogging. But Kanchan's blog inspired me to give it one more shot. Thought that may be I can brush up my writing skills(or rather the lack of it !)
I love the way the lady writes! She can make any important and not-at-all-important things (like water in the living room :P ) sound interesting.
She has been one of my biggest support systems over the time, even when she was not in the US. Our lives run eerily parallel. Both run behind the same moonlight and stars, get our toes stubbed over the same stones but still don't learn to learn from each others' mistakes! Sharing the high and low points have been so easy with her coz I don't have to explain anything to her! She just understands!
So anyway, i am thinking of writing regularly.. stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back.

And no, this is not a post (you know what it is. Biyatch!) ;) so get back t o writing, pronto.

~Kanchan

Anonymous said...

Thought up a smart-ass comment...
we don't learn from each others' mistakes.. but one is always there to catch the other when the 'toe-stubbing' happens. That makes it all cool, nah?

~Kanchan (Yeah, anon again!)

Chaitu.. said...

Welcome back!!
Looking forward to reading interesting stuff!! :)

deepdisha said...

I stumbled across this blog....I am a stranger you will never really know...why did you stop writing? After reading some of your posts I am yearning for more!