Thursday, October 12, 2006

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived."

Debated with a friend of mine on this. He agrees with it! Well I do'nt......we were not talking abt this things that Margaret Mitchell talkes about in this quote. Well..I don't say that love is not practicle. Lol.

We were talking about decisions and situations in general. I believe that those broken pieces teach you a lot more than the whole piece. The broken edges are the reality. They tell u what went wrong. You can never see the mistakes you are committing in a smooth going situation. You would realize those only when the china is broken. Good that it teaches you a lot. teaches u how to handle the vase. The broken edges would always remind you to not to make the same mistakes again. If you work well on rectifying the mistakes, its worth the work!

1 comment:

Chaitu.. said...

in total agreement!! :-)